Thursday, April 30, 2009

Potty time funnies

Watching my 2 year old discover the human form is priceless.  Potty time is the most amusing...

L: "Mommy is big."

M:  "Yes, I am."  ( I sure hope he means in relation to him;)

L: "Lincoln is small, but I not little any more."

M:  "That's right.  You're growing."

L:  "I your little boy?  I your big boy?  I a boy.  I have a penis.  Mommy doesn't have a penis."

M: "No, I don't."

L: "Mommy has a bujina."

M: "Yes, I do."

L:  "Does the kitty have a bujina?"

M:  "No, the kitty is a boy, so the kitty has a penis."

L:  "That right.  The kitty a boy.  The kitty has a penis.  See him potty?"

M: "Let's give him some privacy."

L:  "Lincoln give privacy.  Mommy go away. Close da door."

M:  "OK.  Let me know if you need any help.  I'll be right outside."

Door closes.  There is much singing of The Wheels On The Bus.  

L:  "Mommy?"

M:  "Yes."

L:  "What I doing in here?"

Ahhh two year olds.


4 comments:

  1. The cat response made me LOL : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both. Trying to keep a straight face during some of this is the biggest challenge. It is all too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Love the Born Yogis image on your Blog by the way. Truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. If there is anything you would like to hear about please let me know. Lincoln and I will explore it and post about it. Good times!